FCI Monoka® intubation systems have been designed to effectively treat nasolacrimal duct obstructions and canalicular stenosis.
The stents are securely anchored at the punctum by a plug-like fixation head.
- Designed by B. Fayet, M.D. & J.-A. Bernard, M.D.
- Reduced trauma and procedure time
- PEEK (PolyEtherEtherKetone) black thread
- Option with PVP coating for superior tear drainage
- 2 models available: medium or wide collarette
- Requires 0.3 mm punctum plug dilator & plug inserter (S1.3090)
- To use with Ritleng® set of instruments (S1.1460, S1.1470, S1.1480)
- Sterile, Single use