Ophtacath® is a lacrimal duct balloon catheter kit indicated for the dilation of an obstructed nasolacrimal duct.
It consists of a semi-flexible stainless stylet covered by a tubing and finished by a Nylon Polyn® balloon.
The balloon catheter works with a disposable inflation system to dilate the obstructed nasolacrimal duct, which is a most efficient solution to treat rapidly and durably the symptoms of epiphora.
- Proven results
- Fast and efficient procedure
- Easy to insert & to remove
- Exclusive tapered tip
- Exclusive balloon design retains folding memory
- Exceptional resistance to burst pressure
- Highly precise inflation system
- Available in 2 diameters: 2 mm (infants) & 3 mm (adults)
- Unilateral or bilateral versions
- Includes disposable inflation device
- Sterile, Single use