FCI Directional and Directional Extendable laser probes feature an ergonomic non-slip handle for an improved maneuverability during vitreoretinal surgery.
The angle of curvature can be changed from 0 to 90 degrees thanks to the cursor on the handle to ensure an optimal control of the tip when working close to the retina.
Additionally, FCI Directional and Directional Extendable laser probes deliver an ultra-precise concentric laser spot, they are available in 23 and 25Ga, and are compatible with most laser machines.
- Ergonomic non-slip handpiece design
- Available in 23 Ga, 25 Ga
- Cursor-controlled angle: 0° to 90°
- Color coding for easy identification
- Ultra-precise concentric laser spot
- Compatible with most laser machines
- Sterile, Single use