FCI backflush handpieces are ready-to-use and present a black silicone tip for an improved visibility during the vitreoretinal surgery.
All are convertible from passive to active aspiration thanks to a removal/replaceable plug on the handle. Additionally, its large reservoir offers a maximum reflux volume.
They are available in 20, 23 and 25 Ga with many cannula tips: soft tip, brush tip, blunt tip, and diamond dusted soft tip.
Now available with T-Tube for 23 and 25 Ga soft tip, brush tip and diamond dusted soft tip
- T-Tube for easy insertion into the trocar cannula / protection of the backflush tip
- All-in-one and ready to use
- Black silicone tips for better visibility
- Large reservoir for maximum reflux volume
- Plug for active / passive conversion
- Luer lock for active line attachment
- Available in 20 Ga, 23 Ga, 25 Ga
- Sterile, box of 5