FCI is proud to present its latest laser probe. Just by pressing the handle, the angle of curvature can be changed from 0 to 90 degrees. When the handle is released, the probe returns to its straight position for a safe removal. At all times, a low pressure is needed to actuate the handle and ensure an optimal control of the tip.
The 90° Adjustable laser probe also offers an ultra-precise concentric laser spot and its tip is 50% stiffer than competition. Additionally this exclusive design is compatible with most laser machines and available in 23 and 25 Ga.
- Exclusive design
- Angle of curvature: pressure-controlled (from 0° to 90°)
- Safe probe removal: goes back in straight position when releasing the handle
- 50% stiffer than competition
- Low pressure needed to actuate the handle
- Ultra-precise concentric laser spot
- Compatible with most laser machines
- Sterile, Single use